IMSU Post-UTME 2017: Cut-off Mark, Screening, And Registration Details
The Imo State University Registration for the Online Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 Academic Year will commence from Monday 11th September and end on Monday 25th September, 2017.
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2017/2018 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Please visit the University website www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2017/2018 Academic Screening
- Enter your JAMB Registration
- Click on submit button to generate payment
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Enter your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion
- Correctly enter your O’level results.
- Confirm your information.
- Print out your acknowledgement
- Await announcement from the university.
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future
Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for
Any candidate who supplied false information will be
Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying
Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 25th September, 2017
HELP DESK: 080 333 4887
EMEKA EJIKONYE (PhD) REGISTRAR
For more updates on IMSU Click here
Join our Facebook group to meet and interact with other students
Don’t miss to share this with your friends for someone may be in need of this information.