FCE Eha-Amufu Admission Screening Exercise 2017: Cut-off & Registratiion Details
The Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu admission screening exercise for admission into its full-time NCE programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session has commenced.
All candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2017/2018 JAMB UTME and wish to study at the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State can now apply online immediately.
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
(i) Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
(iii) Social Studies
B. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
C. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
(iv) Integrated Science
(vi) Physical and Health Education
D. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
(i) Agricultural Education
(ii) Business Education
(iii) Fine and Applied Arts
(iv) Home Economics
E. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
(i) Primary Education
Method of Application:
Applicants are expected to generate Invoice of Two Thousand, Three Hundred Naira only, (N2,300.00) from the school portal before payment in any commercial bank.
The Admission Screening Application procedure is as follows:
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Click on ‘Admission Screening Application link’
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and click ‘Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of your profile, click ‘Continue’ Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Create in step 3 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your passport and fill the application form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
For more updates click here
Join our Facebook group here